dinsdag 22 juli 2014

Gallery Standouts 07-23-2014

Hello all , 

Today a early morning post with some awesome layouts i found in the gallery !
I have a late night at work so when i am back home i have no time to post it :)
Friday i will be here with my first ct post i can not wait to show you there goodie's 
from this week .
Today in the Netherlands whe have a day of crieve for the ones that have passed away 
on flight MH17 

Layout by Gloria 
I love this layout from gloria because of the photothreatment and her awesome clusters
also look at all the little details like buttons and scatters she has used 

Layout by motherbear 
I love this layout by motherbear it is so fun and artsy i love the stitches at the borders 
and the way she placed the title it is just a very cute page

Page by alinalove
I am so in love with all the little details on this page . and they way she dit her journaling i can not stop looking at the page i found something new everytime .

Grow - by kristalund
I love all the sweet photo,s of her little girl and i love that she has choosed to let them black and white and make the page in color . i also love the clusters behind the photos

My gardening guys - by leeandra 
when i whas looking for todays gallery stand outs i stopt by this page twice on diffrent sites to look at it , so i thought if it catch my eyes 2 times i need to include it ,i love the big journaling and the colors it is just a awesome page . 






1 opmerking: