vrijdag 25 juli 2014

What's new from the Designers i ct for 07-25-2014

Hello all , 

Here i am today with the first post about the awesome designers i ct for , I have them listed in the sidebar of the blog so everyone can see when i promote a designer i ct for !
I much tell you first i have the best designers to ct for they are all so sweet and kindly 
And they almost releasse one or more awesome packs each week . 

So Studio Flergs has 2 releasses this week ! one re-releasse and one new scoop 
This week i had not much scrapping time so i skipped this 2 kits . but i have planned to make a layout 
with the veggie one upcoming week . when i went to the dieetiste for my psd and now what veggie's i need to eat so i can make it a journale page about the futere


Shawna clingerman has a scoop with the awesome libby named Sibling Rivalry 


Here is the page i made with it !
I used a template of little green frogg 


Little green frogg has a awesome new template set Dividing Line



Here is my page with it :) 


Let's do Coffeee by Meghan Mullens And Traci Reed 
is one of traci,s new releasses this week
i love that you can use it even when you don't drink coffee


Here is mine page with it :)
I have used a template from Cindy Shneider


A Futere so Bright is her second scoop this week with julianna kneipp 
it is full of bright colors i love it !



And here is my page with it :)
I used a template from Two tiny turtles









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten